Wednesday 4 December 2013

30daypictureschallenge: Day 20, 21, 22, 23 & 24



here are 5 photos from today. I cheat a little, yes, for these are not different days, but they are different photos. that much is for sure.

and it goes a little somethin' like this:

breakfast wholesomeness // me, modelling my new haircut (which is pretty much the old haircut with less split ends and a fringe cut by a professional) // holidays on ice by david sedaris, tomorrow's bookclub book and a gigglefest through my lunchbreak today // the afternoon sun out my bedroom window // the tea paraphernalia required for writing, my sweetawesome thrifted tablecloth and my current writing set up..

there's something about distilling the beauties of your day into photographs that I rather enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment