Friday 7 June 2013

treasure: the top 5 posts

being that i've now written over 400 posts on this blog, i got to thinking about my favourites. there's a nifty stats page which tells me the most viewed posts i've written. they're all posts i'm proud of. here they are, in case you're curious:

1. This post about snowboarding. I still maintain it's the most fun you can have with your pants on.
2. This post about tattoos. I have another, which I will share a story about soon.
3. This (other) post about snowboarding. A story of the last day of my first winter in Canada.
4. This post about coming back to Australia. From almost a year ago now. Crazy.
5. This post about the boys I love. I still love them all. This love is huge. I'm going to try and drink a beer with all these people by the end of 2015.

I've enjoyed going back into the past to re-live these moments. And maybe that is what having this blog is all about. Life has been wonderful so far. I can't wait for what comes next.


No comments:

Post a Comment