Saturday 25 February 2012

an open letter to my passport

yo, dude.

where the bloody hell are ya? it started off being kind of funny; more my curiosty driving an idle question: "i wonder what my passport is up to these days".

then it was more hypothetical, like: "if i was my passport, where would i be?".

tonight i reached the hide & seek stage, where i'm not yet panicking, but can sense that perhaps panic is not far off, and the thinly spread sense of humor is evaporating.

i need it to leave the country.

my little brother just pointed out how funny it would be if my german boyfriend had to leave canada, and i had to stay. i don't know how much i'd be laughing.

so i'm putting it out there: passport, show thyself and make me a happy little vegemite.

amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment