Thursday 13 October 2011

treasure: songs and whatnot.

manchester orchestra:

"Heard don't move unless you know someone you can move
And I bruise just like anyone would bruise
And I know we've got a long way to go
I know I've got so far

We built this house with our hands, and our time, and our blood
You build this up in one day to fall downward and rust"

skee-lo:


"I wish I was little bit taller,
I wish I was a ballerLink
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her"


okkervil river:

"When I was younger, handsomer and stronger,
I felt like I could do anything."


foster the people:


"I reason with my cigarette,
And say your hair's on fire, you must have lost your wits, yeah"


M83:


"Each shade of blue
Is kept in our eyes
Keep blowing and lighting
Because we own the sky"





i like music. i like music i can snowboard to. i like music that makes me feel feelings.


this one, for some reason, breaks my heart tonight:

Tracy Chapman
:

"so I remember when we were driving, driving in your car
Speed so fast it felt like I was drunk
City lights lay out before us
And your arm felt nice wrapped round my shoulder
And I had a feeling that I belonged
And I had a feeling I could be someone, be someone, be someone"





No comments:

Post a Comment